How Wellsville, MO Residents Watch TV
Ever wonder how many people still watch broadcast television? Or how popular TV content has become online? You can learn so much about cable TV in Wellsville, MO by looking at larger trends. In America, 97% of people watch television as it is broadcast, 48% stream at least one show online and 7% use their DVRs to watch TV whenever they want. Plus, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscription with high-speed Internet and approximately one-third of Americans have four or more televisions in their homes.
With a population of 1,264 that means in Wellsville there are::
- 1,226 people who watch broadcast TV
- 607 people who stream TV online
- 88 people who regularly use DVRs
- 910 people with bundled services
- 417 people with a plethora of plasma-screens