How West Alton Watches TV
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in West Alton, MO, examine habits of Americans at large. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. For the 496 people in West Alton, those stats equate to:
- 164 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 238 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 481 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 357 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 412 West Alton residents confined to network air dates and times.