TV Trends in Whitewater, MO
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Whitewater, MO, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. For the 130 people in Whitewater, those stats equate to:
- 43 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 62 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 126 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 94 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 108 Whitewater residents confined to network air dates and times.