How Silver City, MS Watches TV
Do you know how many people stream television programs online? How about the number of people who bundle TV and Internet? Larger television trends like these show us a lot about cable TV use in Silver City, MS. Approximately 97% of people watch regularly scheduled programming, even though 48% also stream some TV online and 7% watch some of their shows later, from their DVRs. And, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscriptions with high-speed Internet, and one-third of Americans own four or more televisions.
276 people live in Silver City, which means there are:
- 268 people who watch broadcast TV
- 132 people who stream TV online
- 19 people who regularly use DVRs
- 199 people with bundled services
- 91 people with a plethora of plasma-screens