How People Watch TV in Thaxton, MS
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Thaxton, MS. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. For the 543 people in Thaxton, those stats equate to:
- 179 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 261 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 527 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 391 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 451 Thaxton residents confined to network air dates and times.