How People Watch TV in Cardwell
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Cardwell, MT. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 46 people in Cardwell, that's:
- 15 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 22 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 45 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 33 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 38 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.