How Geraldine Watches TV
Do you know how many people still watch TV as it is broadcast? And how many wait and watch shows on their DVRs? Well, cable TV use in Geraldine, MT tends to follow larger trends. In America, 97% of people watch television as it is broadcast, 48% stream at least one show online and 7% use their DVRs to watch TV whenever they want. And, 72% of the population bundles TV and Internet, while 33% of homes have four or more televisions.
224 people live in Geraldine, which means there are:
- 217 people who watch broadcast TV
- 108 people who stream TV online
- 16 people who regularly use DVRs
- 161 people with bundled services
- 74 people with a plethora of plasma-screens