How People Watch TV in Hingham, MT
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Hingham, MT. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 146 Hingham residents, there's:
- 48 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 70 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 142 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 105 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 121 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.