How People Watch TV in Lolo
Do you know how many people still watch TV as it is broadcast? And how many wait and watch shows on their DVRs? Larger television trends like these show us a lot about cable TV use in Lolo, MT. In America, 97% of people watch television as it is broadcast, 48% stream at least one show online and 7% use their DVRs to watch TV whenever they want. Plus, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscription with high-speed Internet and approximately one-third of Americans have four or more televisions in their homes.
With a population of 3,272 that means in Lolo there are::
- 3,174 people who watch broadcast TV
- 1,571 people who stream TV online
- 229 people who regularly use DVRs
- 2,356 people with bundled services
- 1,080 people with a plethora of plasma-screens