How Medicine Lake Watches TV
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Medicine Lake, MT. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. For the 211 people in Medicine Lake, those stats equate to:
- 70 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 101 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 205 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 152 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 175 Medicine Lake residents confined to network air dates and times.