How Willow Creek Watches TV
Ever wonder how many people still watch broadcast television? Or how popular TV content has become online? You can learn so much about cable TV in Willow Creek, MT by looking at larger trends. Approximately 97% of people watch regularly scheduled programming, even though 48% also stream some TV online and 7% watch some of their shows later, from their DVRs. And, 72% of the population bundles TV and Internet, while 33% of homes have four or more televisions.
With a population of 250 that means in Willow Creek there are::
- 243 people who watch broadcast TV
- 120 people who stream TV online
- 18 people who regularly use DVRs
- 180 people with bundled services
- 83 people with a plethora of plasma-screens