How People Watch TV in Columbia
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Columbia, NC. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 779 Columbia residents, there's:
- 257 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 374 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 756 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 561 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 647 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.