How Lowell, NC Residents Watch TV
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Lowell, NC, examine habits of Americans at large. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. For the 3,904 people in Lowell, those stats equate to:
- 1,288 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 1,874 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 3,787 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 2,811 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 3,240 Lowell residents confined to network air dates and times.