TV Use in Madison
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Madison, NC, examine habits of Americans at large. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 2,248 Madison residents, there's:
- 742 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 1,079 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 2,181 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 1,619 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 1,866 Madison residents confined to network air dates and times.