How Magnolia Residents Watch TV
Do you know how many people still watch TV as it is broadcast? And how many wait and watch shows on their DVRs? Well, cable TV use in Magnolia, NC tends to follow larger trends. In America, 97% of people watch television as it is broadcast, 48% stream at least one show online and 7% use their DVRs to watch TV whenever they want. Plus, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscription with high-speed Internet and approximately one-third of Americans have four or more televisions in their homes.
So in Magnolia there are::
- 988 people who watch broadcast TV
- 489 people who stream TV online
- 71 people who regularly use DVRs
- 734 people with bundled services
- 336 people with a plethora of plasma-screens