How Millers Creek Residents Watch TV
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Millers Creek, NC. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. For the 2,123 people in Millers Creek, those stats equate to:
- 701 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 1,019 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 2,059 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 1,529 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 1,762 Millers Creek residents confined to network air dates and times.