TV Trends in New London
Do you know how many people still watch TV as it is broadcast? And how many wait and watch shows on their DVRs? Larger television trends like these show us a lot about cable TV use in New London, NC. Approximately 97% of people watch regularly scheduled programming, even though 48% also stream some TV online and 7% watch some of their shows later, from their DVRs. Plus, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscription with high-speed Internet and approximately one-third of Americans have four or more televisions in their homes.
With a population of 299 that means in New London there are::
- 290 people who watch broadcast TV
- 144 people who stream TV online
- 21 people who regularly use DVRs
- 215 people with bundled services
- 99 people with a plethora of plasma-screens