How People Watch TV in Ronda
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Ronda, NC. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. For the 440 people in Ronda, those stats equate to:
- 145 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 211 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 427 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 317 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 365 Ronda residents confined to network air dates and times.