How Emerado, ND Watches TV
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Emerado, ND. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. For the 483 people in Emerado, those stats equate to:
- 159 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 232 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 469 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 348 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 401 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.