TV Use in Lawton, ND
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Lawton, ND. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 32 people in Lawton, that's:
- 11 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 15 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 31 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 23 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 27 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.