How Martin Watches TV
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Martin, ND, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 77 people in Martin, that's:
- 25 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 37 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 75 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 55 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 64 Martin residents confined to network air dates and times.