How Selfridge Residents Watch TV
Ever wonder how many people still watch broadcast television? Or how popular TV content has become online? Well, cable TV use in Selfridge, ND tends to follow larger trends. In America, 97% of people watch television as it is broadcast, 48% stream at least one show online and 7% use their DVRs to watch TV whenever they want. And, 72% of the population bundles TV and Internet, while 33% of homes have four or more televisions.
223 people live in Selfridge, which means there are:
- 216 people who watch broadcast TV
- 107 people who stream TV online
- 16 people who regularly use DVRs
- 161 people with bundled services
- 74 people with a plethora of plasma-screens