How People Watch TV in Amherst, NE
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Amherst, NE, examine habits of Americans at large. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 266 Amherst residents, there's:
- 88 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 128 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 258 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 192 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 221 Amherst residents confined to network air dates and times.