How People Watch TV in Arnold, NE
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Arnold, NE. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 581 Arnold residents, there's:
- 192 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 279 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 564 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 418 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 482 Arnold residents confined to network air dates and times.