TV Use in Beaver Crossing
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Beaver Crossing, NE. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 455 Beaver Crossing residents, there's:
- 150 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 218 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 441 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 328 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 378 Beaver Crossing residents confined to network air dates and times.