TV Use in Campbell
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Campbell, NE. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 327 people in Campbell, that's:
- 108 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 157 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 317 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 235 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 271 Campbell residents confined to network air dates and times.