How Center Watches TV
Do you know how many people still watch TV as it is broadcast? And how many wait and watch shows on their DVRs? Well, cable TV use in Center, NE tends to follow larger trends. Approximately 97% of people watch regularly scheduled programming, even though 48% also stream some TV online and 7% watch some of their shows later, from their DVRs. And, 72% of the population bundles TV and Internet, while 33% of homes have four or more televisions.
With a population of 77 that means in Center there are::
- 75 people who watch broadcast TV
- 37 people who stream TV online
- 5 people who regularly use DVRs
- 55 people with bundled services
- 25 people with a plethora of plasma-screens