Watching Cable TV in Hay Springs
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Hay Springs, NE, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 546 Hay Springs residents, there's:
- 180 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 262 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 530 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 393 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 453 Hay Springs residents confined to network air dates and times.