TV Trends in Johnstown, NE
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Johnstown, NE, examine habits of Americans at large. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. For the 49 people in Johnstown, those stats equate to:
- 16 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 24 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 48 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 35 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 41 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.