TV Use in Pender, NE
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Pender, NE, examine habits of Americans at large. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. For the 1,135 people in Pender, those stats equate to:
- 375 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 545 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 1,101 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 817 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 942 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.