TV Use in Springfield, NE
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Springfield, NE. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 1,578 people in Springfield, that's:
- 521 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 757 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 1,531 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 1,136 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 1,310 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.