How Sutherland, NE Watches TV
Do you know how many people still watch TV as it is broadcast? And how many wait and watch shows on their DVRs? Larger television trends like these show us a lot about cable TV use in Sutherland, NE. Approximately 97% of people watch regularly scheduled programming, even though 48% also stream some TV online and 7% watch some of their shows later, from their DVRs. And, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscriptions with high-speed Internet, and one-third of Americans own four or more televisions.
So in Sutherland there are::
- 1,123 people who watch broadcast TV
- 556 people who stream TV online
- 81 people who regularly use DVRs
- 834 people with bundled services
- 382 people with a plethora of plasma-screens