How Valley, NE Residents Watch TV
Do you know how many people still watch TV as it is broadcast? And how many wait and watch shows on their DVRs? Larger television trends like these show us a lot about cable TV use in Valley, NE. Approximately 97% of people watch regularly scheduled programming, even though 48% also stream some TV online and 7% watch some of their shows later, from their DVRs. And, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscriptions with high-speed Internet, and one-third of Americans own four or more televisions.
With a population of 1,788 that means in Valley there are::
- 1,734 people who watch broadcast TV
- 858 people who stream TV online
- 125 people who regularly use DVRs
- 1,287 people with bundled services
- 590 people with a plethora of plasma-screens