Watching Cable TV in Winnebago
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Winnebago, NE. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 844 people in Winnebago, that's:
- 279 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 405 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 819 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 608 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 701 Winnebago residents confined to network air dates and times.