Watching Cable TV in Epping, NH
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Epping, NH. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 1,889 Epping residents, there's:
- 623 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 907 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 1,832 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 1,360 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 1,568 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.