How Pembroke, NH Watches TV
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Pembroke, NH, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. For the 7,350 people in Pembroke, those stats equate to:
- 2,426 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 3,528 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 7,130 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 5,292 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 6,101 Pembroke residents confined to network air dates and times.