TV Use in Dayton
Do you know how many people stream television programs online? How about the number of people who bundle TV and Internet? Well, cable TV use in Dayton, NJ tends to follow larger trends. In America, 97% of people watch television as it is broadcast, 48% stream at least one show online and 7% use their DVRs to watch TV whenever they want. And, 72% of the population bundles TV and Internet, while 33% of homes have four or more televisions.
With a population of 6,946 that means in Dayton there are::
- 6,738 people who watch broadcast TV
- 3,334 people who stream TV online
- 486 people who regularly use DVRs
- 5,001 people with bundled services
- 2,292 people with a plethora of plasma-screens