Cable TV in Hoboken, NJ
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Hoboken, NJ, examine habits of Americans at large. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. For the 40,890 people in Hoboken, those stats equate to:
- 13,494 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 19,627 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 39,663 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 29,441 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 33,939 Hoboken residents confined to network air dates and times.