TV Trends in Stockton, NJ
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Stockton, NJ. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. For the 569 people in Stockton, those stats equate to:
- 188 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 273 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 552 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 410 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 472 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.