How Wharton Watches TV
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Wharton, NJ, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 6,095 people in Wharton, that's:
- 2,011 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 2,926 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 5,912 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 4,388 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 5,059 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.