TV Trends in Corona
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Corona, NM, examine habits of Americans at large. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. For the 149 people in Corona, those stats equate to:
- 49 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 72 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 145 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 107 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 124 Corona residents confined to network air dates and times.