Cable TV in Estancia, NM
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Estancia, NM, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. For the 1,442 people in Estancia, those stats equate to:
- 476 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 692 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 1,399 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 1,038 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 1,197 Estancia residents confined to network air dates and times.