Watching Cable TV in Glorieta, NM
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Glorieta, NM, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. For the 852 people in Glorieta, those stats equate to:
- 281 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 409 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 826 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 613 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 707 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.