TV Trends in Taos, NM
Do you know how many people still watch TV as it is broadcast? And how many wait and watch shows on their DVRs? Well, cable TV use in Taos, NM tends to follow larger trends. In America, 97% of people watch television as it is broadcast, 48% stream at least one show online and 7% use their DVRs to watch TV whenever they want. And, 72% of the population bundles TV and Internet, while 33% of homes have four or more televisions.
With a population of 5,013 that means in Taos there are::
- 4,863 people who watch broadcast TV
- 2,406 people who stream TV online
- 351 people who regularly use DVRs
- 3,609 people with bundled services
- 1,654 people with a plethora of plasma-screens