Watching Cable TV in Timberon, NM
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Timberon, NM, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. For the 303 people in Timberon, those stats equate to:
- 100 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 145 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 294 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 218 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 251 Timberon residents confined to network air dates and times.