How Battle Mountain Residents Watch TV
Do you know how many people stream television programs online? How about the number of people who bundle TV and Internet? Well, cable TV use in Battle Mountain, NV tends to follow larger trends. In America, 97% of people watch television as it is broadcast, 48% stream at least one show online and 7% use their DVRs to watch TV whenever they want. And, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscriptions with high-speed Internet, and one-third of Americans own four or more televisions.
With a population of 2,596 that means in Battle Mountain there are::
- 2,518 people who watch broadcast TV
- 1,246 people who stream TV online
- 182 people who regularly use DVRs
- 1,869 people with bundled services
- 857 people with a plethora of plasma-screens