How People Watch TV in Ely
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Ely, NV, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 4,128 Ely residents, there's:
- 1,362 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 1,981 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 4,004 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 2,972 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 3,426 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.