TV Trends in Addison
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Addison, NY. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. For the 1,693 people in Addison, those stats equate to:
- 559 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 813 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 1,642 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 1,219 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 1,405 Addison residents confined to network air dates and times.