How Denmark Residents Watch TV
Do you know how many people stream television programs online? How about the number of people who bundle TV and Internet? Well, cable TV use in Denmark, NY tends to follow larger trends. Approximately 97% of people watch regularly scheduled programming, even though 48% also stream some TV online and 7% watch some of their shows later, from their DVRs. And, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscriptions with high-speed Internet, and one-third of Americans own four or more televisions.
With a population of 2,429 that means in Denmark there are::
- 2,356 people who watch broadcast TV
- 1,166 people who stream TV online
- 170 people who regularly use DVRs
- 1,749 people with bundled services
- 802 people with a plethora of plasma-screens