How People Watch TV in Fort Covington, NY
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Fort Covington, NY. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 1,516 people in Fort Covington, that's:
- 500 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 728 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 1,471 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 1,092 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 1,258 Fort Covington residents confined to network air dates and times.